We practice Evidenced-based Management ourselves so we’re continually doing research to find out what management practices bring the most value to an organization. You can be part of our research and find out how your management practices in strategy execution stand up against others in your industry. The best part is that we do this for free. mercanix is looking for 100 companies to join us in a study to investigate the link between management practices in strategy execution, employee connection to their company’s strategy, and company results.
The time commitment for involvement is not extensive.
- This first component of the study will be an examination of the current management practices in the area of strategy execution, We look here as well at financial results of participants. Firms involved in the study will need to spend about one hour to answer questions in a live interview.
- The second part of the research study attempts to look at the employee connection to the strategy of their firm and their staff’s opinions about company management practices. In this way, it is hoped that the study can determine the relationship between management practices in strategy execution and employee connection to that strategy. This step will involve sending out a 45-question survey to staff.
This is a simple survey that takes less than 10 minutes to complete.
Firms will benefit in a number of ways:
- You will have complete access to all data collected on them as well as detailed study data that will not be released to the public.
- You will be able to use the proprietary data to benchmark their own activities.
- You will have employee opinion statistics collected at no cost to them and they will have results that are benchmarked to other firms in the study and external
- Finally, you will receive a report summarizing findings and recommendations.